How does 99minds engine work in real-time?
In short, the 99minds engine works based on the following principle:
- Merchant connects their application with 99minds engine through the SDKs
- When customer performs a unique action, the (merchant) application will send an event to (99minds) API
- Engine checks if the event matches with rules predefined by marketers and responds with an effect back to the (merchant) application
These articles should be helpful to get you started with 99minds:
- Learn about 99minds and the detailed workflow
- Know in detail about the API endpoints with the Quickstart guide
- Understand the Program Dashboard and what you can do in each screen
Getting Started in 3 Simple Steps
This section will help you get started with 99minds app easily.
- Log in to your 99minds account
- Create/Select your program
- Build your Campaign with Rules and Actions
Log in to 99minds account
Create/Select the Program
If the log in process is successful, you will see the dashboard with the list of programs. Select the program that you want to work on.
If there are no programs/if this is your first login, you can create a new program. For more details on creating a new program, refer the Creating a New Program article.
Build your Campaign
Once you have created the program, click on the program to set up your campaigns. To create a new campaign, click the + New Campaign button and give it a name. The Create New Campaign article should help you get started with creating a new campaign. Then you can start creating the rules using the Rule Builder. You can create different types of promotions with rules and actions.