In this article, we will take a detailed look at how to build rules in the Rules Builder. Rules are part of a campaign and program; therefore, you need to have a program and a campaign in the 99minds application. Follow these links to create a program and campaign in 99minds app.
To add a new rule, follow the steps as explained below -
- Create a new campaign or select an existing campaign
- In the campaign dashboard, click Rule Builder
- Click + Add Rule
- Click the small pencil icon to provide a name for your rule (e.g.: Valentine's Day 10% Off, 20% Discount Coupon, etc.,). Click Submit.
- Click + Add Rule to define the rule (explained in detail in Defining a New Rule article). Click Save Changes.
- Next, click + Add Action (refer Defining a New Action article for detailed explanation) to define the actions. Click Save to save your actions.
- Follow Steps 5 and 6 to create as many rules as per your requirement
The next articles will cover the detailed steps of building the rule set using the Rule Builder and the different actions that can be configured for the rule set. Each link will explain the contents of the tabs in detail.