In case you forget your password, you can reset it through the Forgot Password option on the Sign In screen. To access the sign in screen, log out from the application (in you are already logged in). Remember that you must enter the same email id that you provided while creating the account. If the email id is valid, you will receive an email with a link to reset the password. Follow the steps to reset your password -
- Navigate to the Sign In page of the 99minds gift card platform
- Click Forgot Password? link
- In the Forgot Password screen, enter the email address
- Click Send. If the entered email id is invalid, you will see a warning message as "No account exists with given email address."
- If a valid email id is entered, you will receive an email with the subject as "Reset Password Instructions : 99minds". If you do not see any email on your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- In the email that you received, click Reset Password. Alternatively, you can right click the Reset Password button and copy the link; and open it in a new window. You will be redirected to the Set Password screen. Enter the new password and confirm the new password. Click Set Password.
Note: If you want to update your existing password, follow the steps explained in the Change Password section in this article.