Customers using 99minds gift card platform can create campaigns for special occasions to sell gift cards. For example, a Black Friday Sale, a 20% off on Gift cards worth more than $100, special offer for Thanksgiving, etc. Customers can create multiple campaigns depending on the business requirements.
In this section, we will take a look at creating and managing a campaign in the 99minds gift card platform. Follow the steps outlined below to access the Campaigns section in 99minds gift card platform -
- Log in to the gift card application
- Under the Manage section, click Campaigns on the left menu
- If there are no records in the Campaigns List, you will see the message as "No data available in the table". To add a new campaign, click + New Campaign.
- In the New Campaign screen, enter the following details. The required fields are marked with the "Required" notification.
- Campaign Name - Enter the suitable campaign name. The campaign name shall reflect the type/nature of special offer. Example - "Black Friday Sale, Christmas 30 days exclusive". This is a mandatory field.
- Campaign Period - The date range during which the campaign will be active. Any gift cards added during will be valid during this period only. This is a mandatory field.
- Currency - Select the default currency for the campaign (gift card) from the drop down. This is a mandatory field.
- Card Number Length - You can specify the number of characters in the gift card number. For example, entering 16 means the gift card number will be 16 characters long.
- Card Number Prefix - You can add specific prefix characters to the gift card number for easy identification purposes. The prefix characters will be N < Card Number Length. For example, if you are running a Black Friday Sale and you are issuing special gift cards, you can set up the gift card number with the prefix as BFS549AV92C35DS1. In this case, the prefix should be entered as BFS. This is a mandatory field.
- Delivery Mode - You can set the delivery mode to digital if you want to have a digital gift card. If you choose to have a physical gift card, you can set the delivery mode to physical. This is a mandatory field.
- PIN Required - When enabled, you can generate a PIN for every gift card. Customers must provide this PIN at the time of redeeming a gift card. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on.
- Preloaded Card - When enabled, the gift card can be preloaded with a specific amount while it gets generated. By default, this option is turned on. Click the slider to turn it off.
- Activation Required - When enabled, the gift card will have to be activated by the end-user before redemption. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on. When the option is activated, the gift card will be created in the "Deactivated" state. Otherwise, the gift card will be created in the "Activated" state.
- One Time Use - When enabled, the gift card can only be redeemed once during the validity period. If there is any balance amount after using the gift card, the amount will be forfeited. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on.
- Reloadable Card - When enabled, the user can reload the gift card with an amount of their choice. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on.
- Credit Note - When enabled, the gift card will be given to the customer only in the case of a replacement/refund. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on.
- Barcode Required - When enabled, a barcode will be generated for the gift card. By default, this option is turned off. Click the slider icon to turn it on. When you turn on the slider, there will be two options to select the barcode type (Code 39 and Code128A).
- Code 39 - This is a common barcode type that is used in stock inventory items, name badges, etc., The barcode typically contains symbols in a combination of numbers (0-9), upper-case letters (A-Z), the space character and the symbols like – . $ / + %.
- Code 128A - This is a high-density linear barcode that is used for alphanumeric or numeric-only barcodes.
- Giftcard Card Value(s) - Set the minimum and maximum value range of the gift card. Example: Minimum - $50 and Maximum - $1000. This is a mandatory field.
NOTE: When creating the gift card, this field will be displayed only when the "Preloaded Card" toggle (above) is turned on. When turned off, you will not see the gift card value option when creating a new gift card.
- Card Expiration Period - Select the expiry period of the gift card. You can choose from 30days/3 Months/6 Months/1 Year/Never/Custom. Clicking Custom will allow you to enter the expiry period in number of days. This is a mandatory field.
- Click Create Campaign to create the campaign with the selected options. Click Back to navigate back to the campaigns list.
Manage Existing Campaign Details
If you want to update your existing campaign details (rules), navigate to the Campaigns section. Click the campaign that you want to modify from the list. In the campaign details screen, click Edit and make the changes. Click Save to save the updated campaign details.
Once you have created a campaign (by following the steps explained above), you will see the Campaign Dashboard. Follow this link to read the detailed documentation on the different sections in the campaign dashboard.