A store is the place from where the gift cards are exchanged with the customers. An organization can have number of stores - be it depending on the vendor tie-ups with other retailers or their own shop within a particular area.
Before creating a store, you must perform these steps. They are mandatory in order to be able to set up your store. Click the links to read the documentation on how to perform these operations.
Follow the steps outlined below to create a store in 99minds gift card platform -
- Log in to the gift card application
- Under the Configure section on the left menu, click Stores
- If there are no records in the Stores List, you will see the message as "No data available in the table". To add a new store, click + Add Store.
- In the Add Store screen, enter the following details. All the fields except the active checkbox are mandatory.
- Store Name - Enter a unique name for the store
- Active - Select the checkbox to set the store to active state. Leave the checkbox as is (unchecked) to set the store status to deactivated state.
- Store Id - Assign the store a unique store id
- Store Type - Select the store type from the drop down. You can choose between ONLINE/OFFLINE/FRANCHISE options.
- Transaction Type - Select the transaction type from the drop down. Based on the transaction type that is selected, the store will only be able to perform specific operations. Below is the list of transactions and the operations that can be performed by the store -
Transaction Type Operation that can performed SELL Store can only sell the gift cards. Gift cards cannot be redeemed, activated or deactivated, reloaded in this store. SPEND Store can only perform redemption of gift cards. Store cannot sell gift cards. SELL_ADVANCED Store can sell the gift cards, activate and deactivate gift cards and reload gift cards. However, customers cannot redeem gift cards from this store. SPEND_ADVANCED Customers can perform all the operations specific to the gift cards (activation, deactivation, reload, redeem etc.,). But, store cannot sell gift cards. ADVANCED Store can sell gift cards. Customers can redeem the gift cards, activate or deactivate gift cards, and reload gift cards.
- Area - Select the area from the drop down
IMPORTANT: You must have an Area created in the application before creating a store. Click the link to read the documentation to create an area in 99minds gift card platform.
- Address - Enter the address of the store
- Phone Number - Enter the phone number of the store
- Click Create to save the store information. Click Back to navigate back to the stores list.
View/Update Existing Store Details
If you want to view your existing store details, navigate to the Stores section. Click the store that you want to view/edit. You will see the Overview tab with the details of the store such as Store Name, Store Type, Active Status, Store Id, Reference No, Transaction Type, Belongs To, Area, Store Address, Phone Number. On the top, you will also see different tabs such as Point of Sales, Campaigns, Gift Cards and Transactions that will display the relevant information.
To edit the details, click Edit on the top right of the screen. In the Update Store screen, make the changes and click Submit to save the details.