Users are the people who contribute to the organization or the vendor's business. The "user" can be an organization employee, workers, partners, stakeholders, etc. who will be given a remuneration for the services provided by them. The customer can send gift cards to users as per the request from vendor or company for a payment in place of any traditional payment mode such as paycheck, hard cash, or cash deposit.
Follow the steps outlined below to create a customer in 99minds gift card platform -
- Log in to the gift card application
- Under the Manage section on the left menu, click Customers
- If there are no records in the Customers List, you will see the message as "No data available in the table". To add a new customer, click + Add Customer.
Adding a Single Customer
In the New Customer screen, you have the option to add a single customer or add multiple customers. To add a single customer, enter the details in the left side column under "Add Single Customer".
- Enter the Email or Phone number of the customer. These are mandatory fields.
- Enter the First Name of the customer
- Enter the Last Name of the customer
- Click Save to save the customer details. If the operation is successful, you will see a confirmation message as "Users added successfully". Click Back to navigate back to the list of customers.
Uploading Multiple Customers
To upload multiple customers, follow the steps as explained below -
- In the Upload Multiple Customers section, download the Sample CSV file. You will see sample data in the CSV file. Delete the sample data and enter the customer data in the rows. For example, let's assume our sample CSV file looks as shown below -
- Click Choose File and upload the edited Sample CSV file
- Click Upload to upload the file. If the upload process is successful, the customer details will be uploaded to the platform. You will see a confirmation message as "Users added successfully". Click Back to navigate back to the list of customers.
Managing the Customer Details
In this section, we will take a look at the steps to manage the customer details. There are two options - you can view the customer details with information of the gift cards the customer possesses, and edit the customer details such as customer name, phone number and email address.
Viewing the Customer Details
The view customer details icon (represented as the eye icon) will display the list of gift cards that the user has. If the user does not have any gift card, you will see the message as "No data available in the table". If the customer possesses any gift card, you will see all the details such as the brand, gift card number, gift card amount, gift card type, gift card status, the accepted and created date of the gift card.
Editing the Customer Details
If you want to edit the existing customer details, navigate to the Customers section. Click the Edit icon against the customer that you want to edit.
In the Update Customer screen, make the changes to the customer details. Click Submit to save the details. The customer list will display the modified information.